1. what is the subject of harlan ellison's book, "the glass teat"?
2. who advertised his product by placing a six-foot tall electric pickle in times square?
3. what did william henry harrison do as president that had not been done before him?
4. in the "batman" saga, what was the name of bruce wayne's ward?
5. name the greek who took medicine from superstition to science.
6. what number did joe namath wear?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
sherlock holmes never said," elementary, my dear watson."
1. television (??)
2. HENRY HEINZ
3. DIE IN OFFICE
4. DICK GRAYSON
the famous character, created by sir arthur conan doyle, never spoke the phrase. the closest he comes is in the adventure, "the crooked man", when the famous detective makes several deductions about his assistant based on dr. watson's appearance. watson exclaims, "excellent!!" whereto holmes replies, "elementary."
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !