1. what number did ty cobb wear?
2. how fast do the waters of the gulf stream flow?
3. how many miles did the apollo 17 astronauts put on their "lunar rover" automobile?
4. which of the fifty states experiences the most lightning strikes annually?
5. what american inventor gave a twist to the presidency by inventing the swivel chair?
6. what did william gray invent that alexander bell forgot?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
each king in a deck of cards represents a great king from history.
1. no number (??)
2. 5-6 MPH
3. 22 miles (10 miles?)
5. thomas jefferson (lincoln?)
6. the pay phone (the phone booth?)
the french, who were instrumental in introducing playing cards to europe and the new world, bestowed identities on the four kings.
the king of hearts represents charlemagne, the king of diamonds is julius caesar, the king of clubs is alexander the great, and the king of spades is the biblical king david.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !