DID YOU KNOW...
Youngest pro hockey player: Bep Guidolin joined the Boston Bruins in 1942 when he was 16.
Oldest pro hockey player: Gordie Howe played professionally from 1946 to 1980. When he retired, he was 52 years old.
Youngest person to swim the English Channel: Thomas Gregory in 1988, when he was 13 years old.
Oldest person to swim the English Channel: Clifford Batt in 1987, at the age of 67.
1. What is the term for the alluvial deposit at the mouth of the river?
2. Which English monarch abdicated the throne to marry an American?
3. Who is credited with the movie quote, "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"
4. What are the two main ingredients of the classic Angels on Horseback ?
5. Which mountain range is home to the Bristlecone Pine ?
6. Fill in the blanks;
"Typically, _____ and _____ together produce about 50 percent of the world’s rice crop."
7. What Swiss-born actress got international attention with her role in the first "Bond" movie, Dr. No ?
8. Screen tough-guy Charles Bronson appeared in What Elvis movie ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Dennis Hopper appeared on Petticoat Junction.
2. edward VIII
3. MAE WEST
4. OYSTERS AND BACON
5. rocky mountains
6. china - india
7. URSULA ANDRESS
8. kid gallahad
Hopper appeared on many TV shows during the 50's and 60's, including a 1964 episode of Petticoat Junction called "Bobbie Jo and the Beatnik".
Hopper also appeared on The Twilight Zone (as did many other stars-to-be), Wagon Train, The Rifleman, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and many others.
His first movie appearance was an uncredited role in Johnny Guitar (1954), followed by a part in Rebel Without a Cause (1955).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !