DID YOU KNOW...
A FLAMINGO GETS ITS PINK COLOR FROM THE ALGAE AND SHRIMP IT
1. Do you recall the name of Jethro Bodine's (The Beverly Hillbillies) homely sister
(played by the same actor) ?
2. In the game of Rugby, how many players from each team participate in a scrum ?
a. – 5
b. – 6
c. – 7
d. - 8
3. Fill in the Blanks ;
Germaine Greer Quote – “"No ____ is better than bad ____."
4. Name the three segments of an insect's body.
5. Do you recall the names of the Apollo II crew that died in a capsule fire during
6. Which Hollywood "Blonde Bombshell" died in an auto accident in 1967 ?
7. Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In was the highest-rated TV show of what year ?
a. – 1967
b. – 1968
c. – 1969
d. - 1970
8. What does the Reagan-era S.A.L.T. stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Travelers with a morbid sense of adventure can book a room at Lizzie Borden's Bed and
2. – d
4. HEAD, THORAX, ABDOMEN
5. GUS GRISSOM, ED WHITE, ROGER CHAFFEE
6. JANE MANSFIELD
7. - c
8. STRATEGIC ARMS LIMITATION TREATY
It may be all kitsch, but the Victorian home in which Lizzie Borden butchered her ma and
pa is now a first-class B&B. Even the meals are prepared to resemble the foods the
Bordens ate in their last days.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !