trivia - 1/24
did you know ??
Takeru Kobayashi is a world-famous "competitive eater." His claim to fame: chomping 53 hot dogs in 12 minutes at the annual Coney Island, New York, hot dog eating contest. Takeru has another specialty: cow-brain eating. On February 12, 2002, he ate 57 cow brains in 10 minutes. That's nearly 18 pounds of brain! (Takeru weighs only 137 pounds.)
1. what year was medicare initiated?
2. what is the common name for an enlargement of the thyroid?
3. how many men have been one of the three stooges?
4. what is a kaiseremmelmn ?
5. what color is the deed to connecticut avenue (monopoly) ?
6. who directed "the birds"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"chocolate liquor" is the primary ingredient found in all chocolate except white chocolate.
3. six in all (five)
4. A ROLL ( !! )
5. LIGHT BLUE
6. ALFRED HITCHCOCK
chocolate liquor is the name given to the thick, viscous liquid made from ground "nibs"- the name for roasted, shelled, and cracked cocoa beans that have been carefully dried and fermented.
because of the deep brown color of chocolate liquor, it is never used to make white chocolate. white chocolate is essentially cocoa butter, sugar and milk, with no cocoa bean solids.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !