Trivia 1/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
1. what's the last name of the western outlaw brothers, bob, grant, Emmett, and bill?
2. what's the name of san antonio's basketball franchise?
3. name the spirit used to make a "tom & jerry" cocktail.
4. is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
5. desenex is used to treat what common ailment?
6. which of the fifty is the southernmost?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the first american to enter germany after the signing of the armistice of WWI rode in on a white horse.
1. DALTON
2. SPURS
3. rum (southern comfort???)
4. FRUIT
5. athlete's foot (dry skin?)
6. HAWAII
CRAP !!
on november 12, 1918, the day after the signing of the armistice that heralded the end of the war, corporal roy holtz of chippewa falls, wisconsin, a dispatch messenger, rode from belgium into germany on a harley-davidson.

I got 2, 4, 6... well I used to live in Mr. Robinson's neighbourhood, a.k.a. San Antonio!!

I got Dalton, Spurs, fruit, and Hawaii. If I weren't tired I probably would have gotten number 5, but I mixed Desenex up with Desitin, which is for diaper rash!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
I got Dalton, Spurs, fruit, and Hawaii. If I weren't tired I probably would have gotten number 5, but I mixed Desenex up with Desitin, which is for diaper rash!

:) Barbara

I thought Desenex was for diaper rash also. I also got the tomato/fruit one and the Hawaii one. Only 2 but better than usual for me.

desenex is for athlete's foot, desitin is for diaper rash. you can use either, dependng on where your foot is...:)

Back
Top Bottom