.got three today- better, but.............
1. name tina turner's singing ex-husband.
2. name the first film starring the performer formerly known as prince.
3. from what kind of wood are bowling pins made?
4. in what game are "running game" and "back game" popular strategies?
5. how high from the court are basketball hoops?
6. on the subject of champagne, what is the "punt"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
new york is named after sir alexander york.
1. IKE TURNER
2. "purple rain" (??)
3. maple (hickory?)
5. TEN FEET
6. the indentation in the bottom of the bottle (??)
the dutch colony of new amsterdam, as it was known in the 1600's, was
conquered by the british in 1664.
it was then re-named new york in honor of the duke of york and albany, the
brother of england's king charles II.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !