DID YOU KNOW...
FIVE MOST POPULAR VEGETABLES WORLDWIDE:
TOMATOES, CABBAGES, ONIONS, CUCUMBERS, AND CARROTS.
1. What type of food items would you buy at a Polleria ?
2. Who played the title role in Charlie Chaplin's The Kid ?
3. Do you remember the last names of the founding members of the rock group CREAM ?
4. What name is given to the genetic make-up of an individual ?
5. What country is Pecorino cheese from ?
6. What type of life form is a Ginko, also known as a maidenhair ?
7. Which European city is home to the Marco Polo International Airport ?
8. Who defeated Sonny Liston in 1964 to win the World Heavyweight championship ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Amor y Pedagogia is a Spanish book about the love of paper folding.
1. POULTRY; CHICKEN, DUCK, TURKEY ETC.
2. jackie coogan (TV's uncle fester)
3. BAKER, bruce, CLAPTON
6. a tree
8. CASSIUS CLAY
In 1902, a Spanish man named Miguel de Unamuno wrote the book as a humorous essay about the love of paper folding.
Unamuno was a philosopher, author, and educator who took up paper folding as a hobby.
Though it is mostly associated with the Japanese art of Origami, paper folding has become an art in many other countries, including Germany, South America and Spain.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !