Q: HOW MANY TIMES DOES 1 APPEAR ON A DOLLAR BILL?
DID YOU KNOW...
1. In what year did Martin Luther King Jr. win the Nobel Peace Prize ?
2. What sort of critter does a Myrmecologist study ?
3. What's the northernmost of the major Japanese islands ?
4. Name the peninsula that scientists believe was the impact site of the asteroid known as the "Dinosaur Killer".
5. Audrey Hepburn's famous black dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's sold at auction for.............how much ?
6. A giant crystal ball is dropped at midnight to usher in the New Year in New York City; What's dropped in Lebanon, Pennsylvania ?
7. How many talons does a bald eagle have on each foot ?
8. Which African country has as it's international license plate code, EAK ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A famous Hollywood actor named a son Kal-el, after Superman's birth name on the planet Krypton.
6. A GIANT BOLOGNA
Nicolas Cage -- and wife, Alice Kim Cage -- did it in 2005.
Cage is a huge comic book fan and collector.
Incidentally, Cage had been scheduled to play the superhero in a Tim Burton film until the project was scrapped.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !