Trivia 1/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 1/5
DID YOU KNOW ...
[FONT=verdana,arial]The United States government keeps its supply of silver at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, NY.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]1. Name the two TV series set in the fictional town of Hooterville...[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]2. Neil Diamond sang with Barbra Streisand in her High School Choir, and later teamed with her to do a Number-one hit song; name it ...[/FONT]
3. What popular breakfast item is being served by the waitress on the cover of Supertramp's Breakfast in America Album ?
4. Don't Look Down Dept;
What's located between the "ALT" keys on your standard keyboard ?
5. What is the French dish, Pain Perdu, (Lost Bread) called in America
[FONT=verdana,arial]6. Which of the Star Wars characters was featured in a breakfast cereal ?[/FONT]
7. What is absent in "Negative" blood types like O-Negative and AB-Negative ?
8. Who's the most famous employee at the fictional "Gary's Shoes & Accessories" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
You could fit ten football fields on the area covered by the base of the Great Pyramid.
[FONT=verdana,arial]1. Green Acres and Petticoat Junction[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]2. You Don't Bring Me Flowers[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]3. Orange Juice[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]4. The SPACE bar[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]5. French Toast[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]6. C3-PO[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]7. Rhesus antigens (RH)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]8. Al Bundy[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]TRUTH !![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial].........According to the Greek Historian Herodotus, it took a crew of 400,000 workers twenty years to complete the construction of this Wonder.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT]

I blew 1,4 and 8. I claim ignorance though. There's no Alt on my keyboard (Mac).

I was pathetically excited to know the RH factor question too. Thanks Biology 20! (I'm O neg so I knew it from that too.)

Back
Top Bottom