DID YOU KNOW...
THE WORLD’S FIRST ANIMATED TV AD WAS CREATED BY DR. SEUSS IN
1949, FOR THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
1. What is Sake made from ?
2. What Kurt Vonnegut book opens with, "Call me Jonah" ?
3. What's the Broadway show that's the longest-runner, with over 8,000 performances ?
(Hint; it's not CATS )
4. Name the SNL character, Bill Murray's cheesy vocalist and self-described "kinda fun
guy" who performed cheesy renditions of songs like "Star-Wars Theme.
5. It lives on in re-runs, but STAR TREK was cancelled by NBC in what year ?
6. Name the first Rock musical performed on Broadway.
7. From 1971 to 1997, what was the Democratic Republic of the Congo called ?
8. Which 60's Pop / R&B singer was nick-named "The Ice Man" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pop-Tarts were temporarily banned from grocery shelves in Missouri, after a woman
suffered nasty burns from the iced topping.
1. FERMENTED RICE
2. cats cradle
3. phantom of the opera
4. NICK THE LOUNGE SINGER
5. nineteen sixty-nine
8. JERRY BUTLER
But a Washington couple did sue the company when one of the tasty breakfast treats
burst into flames in their toaster and set the window drapes afire.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !