DID YOU KNOW...
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) is the only U.S. president who was also a licensed bartender. He was co-owner of Berry and Lincoln, a saloon in Springfield, Illinois.
1. What is the second-largest country in the world, after Russia ?
2. In The Great Fire of London (September, 1666) records vary on how many lives were lost; which of the following reflects the variance ?
a. 6 16
b. 26- 46
c. 126 146
d. 206 256
3. The Great Dane Breed originated in which country ?
4. Who was the first of the USAs Presidents to have been born in Hospital ?
5. Which actor has been portrayed most on screen by other actors?
b. Lon Cheney
c. Charlie Chaplin
6. In Chinese Cuisine, Fragrant Meat comes from what animal ?
7. A Baseball travels 9% faster in which US city?
8. What famous US politician once said , I'm never through with a girl till I've had her three ways. ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Chicago Gangster Dion OBanion was a florist by trade.
2. - a
3. - a
During the 1920s OBanion ran his criminal enterprise out of his flower shop at 736 N State Street.
Dion was a major player in the Chicago Mob scene, with a dedicated love of flowers and floral design.
His shop serviced many funerals for murdered gangsters, including his own.
He was assassinated in 1924 by a Capone Hit Man while cutting and arranging Chrysanthemums.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !