Did you know...
SIX WEEKS AFTER AN ALUMINUM CAN IS RECYCLED, ITíS BACK ON THE
SHELF IN THE FORM OF A NEW CAN.
1. Milton the toaster hyped what Kellogg's product in the sixties?
2. What fictional film spy played in a rock band named Ming Tea?
3. If I suffer from Agoraphobia, what do I fear?
4. Which TV series made Mr. T a star?
5. What was the name of Marilyn Monroe's third and last husband?
6. Who did Ronald Reagan defeat to become President in 1980?
7. To which country must I travel to visit Africa's single biggest game reserve?
8. In which of his hits does Elvis tell us that "The Landlord's dressed in Black"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Utah's state bird is the Seagull.
2. AUSTIN POWERS
3. Open Spaces
4. THE A-TEAM
5. Arthur Miller
6. JIMMY CARTER
8. HEARTBREAK HOTEL
Although Utah is landlocked, seagulls are the state bird (they live around the Great Salt
The Mormons actually built a monument to the birds in Temple Square, Salt Lake City,
after seagulls apparently saved the city from a plague of grasshoppers in 1854 by
swooping into town and gobbling them up.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !