Did you know...
VENETIAN BLINDS AREN’T VENETIAN—THEY WERE INVENTED IN JAPAN.
1. According to the Monty Python troupe, what does a lumberjack do all night?
2. What part of the body is affected by Scabies?
3. Who wrote the theme music for the film, The Pink Panther?
4. What was the family name of the Beverly Hillbillies?
5. What's the Capital of Luxembourg?
6. Oliver North was embroiled in what political scandal?
7. Who penned the rock hit, Blue Suede Shoes?
8. Which "effect" is associated with global warming?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Peach Melba and Melba Toast are nemd after the same person.
2. the skin
3. HENRY MANCINI
7. CARL PERKINS
8. GREENHOUSE EFFECT
Both were named to honor Dame Nellie Melba, a popular soprano who was bornin Australia in 1861.
Though she began singing when she was six, she didn't start to study the art until she was about 21.
Melba sang in all of Europe's and America's principal opera houses from 1887 until 1926.
Though She was born Helen Mitchell and took the name Armstrong when she married, she performed as Dame Nellie Melba to honor her home town of Melbourne.
Peach Melba is a dessert made of ice cream, peaches and raspberry sauce. Melba toast is lightly toasted bread that is usually served with pat'e or soup.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !