Did you know...
ENGLAND’S STONEHENGE IS 1,500 YEARS OLDER THAN ROME’S COLISEUM.
1. who is the more well-known son of the fictional alien, Sarek?
2. Under what name did John Elroy Sanford gain comic fame?
3. Since what year have we had the paper towel?
4. Which US president's plane was named the "Sacred Cow"?
5. Name the musician who was nick-named the "March King".
6. What was the title of that "strange" 1986 movie that starred Kyle MacLachian and Dennis Hopper?
7. What job did George Clinton, Daniel Tompkins, Richard Johnson, William R. King, Andrew Johnson, Hannibal Hamlin and Henry Wilson, etc. have in common?
8. Which NFL team is named after a 19th-century poem?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The New Orleans Superdome is the world's largest indoor stadium.
.1. MR. SPOCK
2. redd foxx
4. FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
5. JOHN PHILLIP SOUSA
6. "BLUE VELVET"
7. USA VICE PRESIDENTS
8. BALTIMORE RAVENS
IT SEATS 97,365 PEOPLE.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !