DID YOU KNOW...
Peter the Great of Russia was almost seven feet tall.
1. How many rhetorical questions are asked in Bob Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind ?
(Hint; it's the same as the number of laps in the Ben Hur chariot race.)
2. Name That Puppet;
This 1950's era kid-show puppet had the head of a duck, the neck of a giraffe, the ears of a cocker spaniel, body of a dachshund, flippers of a seal, tail of a pig, and whiskers of a cat....oh, and the memory of an elephant.
3. What product boasts "Eight Great Tomatoes in one Little Bitty Can" ?
4. What 60's TV sitcom character had a pet octopus named Aristotle ?
5. What famous cutlery item was nicknamed the "Arkansas Toothpick" ?
6. What was the signature "submission tactic" of 60's pro wrestler Killer Kowalski ?
7. What was the title of the film in which Harry Callahan delivers his signature line, "Go ahead; make my day !" ?
8. In what TV western series Steve McQueen play bounty hunter Josh Randall ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Trench Coats were used, quite literally, in the trenches.
3. contadina tomato paste
4. PUGSLEY ADDAMS
5. bowie knife
6. the "claw hold"
7. SUDDEN IMPACT
8. WANTED; DEAD OR ALIVE
The Trench coat, which went on to reach peaks of fashion, was first worn by British soldiers during WWI.
The design kept soldiers warm and dry in the dank trenches throughout Northern France and Belgium.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !