DID YOU KNOW...
Refined sugar is the only food known that provides calories but no nutrition.
1. Fill in the blank;
Islands make up ___ % of the Earth's land mass.
2. In the Life cereal TV ads of the 80's, what does Mikey "hate" ?
3. If last names were used instead of first names, what old radio sitcom would have been called....."Jones 'n' Brown" ?
4. Name that Tune ;
It went to #1 for both Percy Sledge and Michael Bolton...
5. What sort of critter was the title character in the movie, Oliver and Company ?
6. Who's missing;
Brahma, Vishnu, and...........
7. Who killed Elizabeth Lavenza ?
8. According to the popular 1970's ad jingle, what are "ooey gooey, rich and chewy inside, tender flaky golden cakey outside" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Burn Card" in poker is the low end of a straight.
1. three %
3. Amos 'n' Andy
4. When a Man Loves a Woman
5. A Cat
7. Frankenstein's Monster
8. Fig Newtons
In card games, a burn card is a playing card dealt from the top of a deck, and discarded ("burned"), unused by the players. Burn cards are almost always placed face down next to the discard pile without being revealed to the players. Burning is most often performed in casinos to deter a form of cheating known as card counting.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !