trivia 10 / 14
From our "Cruel Quotes" archive.....
“Elizabeth Taylor is so fat !
She puts mayonnaise on an aspirin.”
1. What year was O.J. Simpson acquitted of double-homicide?
2. If you travel the length of the Panama Canal, how many locks do you pass
3. Six US States have a "Panhandle"; name them...........
Hint; For some reason, Maryland's "handle" is not considered a "Handle" - not enough "Pan" I guess...)
(I'll settle for five, to count as correct)
4. How many generations were chronicled in ROOTS ?
5. What is the diameter of a Major league Pitcher's mound?
6. In what state was Elvis Presley born?
7. All About Eve was the first film to receive 14 Oscar nominations; can you name
8.The Golan Heights border Israel and what other country?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Train engineer Casey Jones of the fateful Cannonball Express wreck was a
3. Alaska, FLORIDA, IDAHO, OKLAHOMA, TEXAS, west Virginia
5. 18 feet
He was a real man, born John Luther Jones in 1864. When he reached his teens, he
moved to Cayce, Kentucky, where he got his nickname, Casey.
Engineer Jones was at the controls of the Cannonball Express when he met his doom
early on the morning of April 30, 1900. Known for speeding, he was making up for lost
time and crashed into a stalled train in front of him.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !