DID YOU KNOW...
7 Highest-Scoring Words in Scrabble
1. Until his death in 1967, who was the Beatles' manager ?
2. Which Zodiac sign is ruled by Neptune ?
3. Definition ("P")
n~ A fudge-like confection of brown sugar, water or milk, and chopped nuts.
4. If I were standing on the beach at the very tip of the "Horn of Africa", what country would I be in ?
5. Who's missing ;
Wynken, Blynken and.............
6. In what two cities did Neil young say he looked for "A Heart of Gold" ?
7. What Manhattan intersection, at the southwest corner of Central Park, was the very first traffic circle in the USA ?
8. At almost two-thirds again as numerous as the others, what's the most common Reese's Pieces color ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the famous Hollywood sign once read "Hollywoodland".
1. Brian Epstein
3. Penuche ( also Penuchi )
6. Hollywood and Redwood (City)
7. Columbus Circle
The looming white letters announcing tinsel town were originally part of a real estate advertisement for a community called, of course, Hollywoodland.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !