DID YOU KNOW...
Paul and Linda McCartney agreed to portray themselves on a "Simpson's episode titled
"Lisa, the vegetarian" on the condition that Lisa remain a vegetarian for the life of the
1. ICE Word -6 letters.....
A man-made channel for conducting water...
2. What's the more common name for trinitrotoluene?
3. What's the chemical name for the active ingredient found in the pain relievers ADVIL
4. What tennis star was known as "The Ice Maiden"?
5. Do you recall the name of the favorite cereal of TV's "Seinfeld" title character?
a. - Crunch-aholic
b. - Double-Crunch
c. - Crunch-loa's
d. - Astro-Crunch
6. Can you name the Pennsylvania community that served as the setting for the 1958
film, "The Blob"?
7. What were the call letters of the radio station featured on the "Hee-Haw" TV series?
8. What is the name of the front company for the British Secret Service in the James
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Owners of a web site paid $15,000 to use a woman's forehead as a billboard. 1. filliping
4. chris evert
5. double crunch
8. UNIVERSAL EXPORTS LTD.
When Karolyne Smith of Utah used E-bay to auction off her forehead as advertising
space, Goldenpalace.com, an on-line casino, placed the winning bid. Karolyne now
"goldenpalace.com" tattooed on her forehead in bold black lettering.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !