DID YOU KNOW.......
In the United States, approximately 1 out of every 4 girls and 1 out of every 6 boys is sexually abused by age 15.
1. Really Tuff Question Dept...
Can you come up with the year that we first heard the words “who’s your Daddy” in a song ?
Bonus – one point for naming the song, and one point for naming the band.
2. Which of the fifty is nick-named the Gem State?
3. What TV sit-com character founded the "National Organization of Men Against
4. re #3, above; Name the actor who played the part?
5. Name the ship captained by explorer Henry Hudson on his voyage to North America in
6. To which of the fifty must I travel to visit the Horse Racing Hall of Fame?
7. What company used the slogan, "No matter what shape your stomach is in"?
8. Name the old TV kiddie show hosted by Jimmie Dodd and Roy Williams.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In addition to sunlight and moonshine, there is also "earthshine".
1. 1967 – Time of the Season – the Zombies
3. AL BUNDY
4. ED O'NEIL
5. HALF MOON
6. new york
7. ALKA SELTZER
8. MICKEY MOUSE CLUB
Just as moonshine is sunlight reflecting off the Moon, earthshine is sunlight reflecting off
the Earth. During the Moon's crescent phase we can actually see earthshine reflecting
Back at us in that strange glow coming from the Moon's dark portion. The amount of
earthshine fluctuates constantly, depending on how cloudy our skies are, but it is
brightest during April and May.
earthshine was first described by the ever-observant Leonardo da Vinci during the 1500's.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !