trivia 10 /19
DID YOU KNOW...
About 92 percent of the coal used in the United States is used for generating electricity.
About 19 percent of the total net electricity generated in the United States comes from nuclear power. That's about equal to the amount of electricity used in California, Texas and New York, the three most populous states.
1. What's the more formal name in MLB for a "pickle" ?
2. In which Disney movie is the title character's love interest named Nala ?
3. "Uillean Pipes" are a type of what......
a. - Organ
b. - Pennywhistle
c. - Collectible Smoking Pipes
d. - Bagpipes
4. "Torah, Torah, Torah!" was the Japanese signal to commence the Attack on Pearl Harbor ; what does "Torah" translate to in English ?
5. Who succeeded Brezhnev as soviet Premiere ?
6. What replaces vodka in a Bloody Mary recipe to create a "Bloody Molly" ?
7. What is the time-difference between Los Angeles and Honolulu, assuming both are on standard time?
8. What was the name of the High School that Kelly and Bud Bundy attended on Married, with Children ?
(Bonus ; How did Kelly Spell it ?)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The term "Sangria" comes from the Spanish word for Blood.
1. A Rundown
2. The Lion King
3. - d -
6. Irish Whiskey
7. Two Hours
8. Polk High (Poke)
The word is "Sangre".
The wine-based beverage is popular in both Spain and Portugal,and is usually fortified with fruit, sugar, and brandy, and served cold.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !