DID YOU KNOW...
One has to eat 11 pounds of potatoes to put on 1 pound of weight-a potato has no more
calories than an apple. now, the toppers we use can be killers, for sure !
1. Name the three major U.S. Territories.
(bonus ; for one point each, can you name the MINOR U.S. Territories ?)
2. What was the name of Opie Taylor's pet dog (Andy Griffith Show)?
a. – Dickie
b. – Oscar
c. – Flash
d. – Gulliver
3. Name the film role that won Tom hanks his 1994 Academy Award.
4. What was the name of the comic who hailed from the mythical Grinder's Switch,
5. What's the major league baseball record for most consecutive bases stolen without
6. What tennis star was nick-named Boom-Boom because of his big (booming) serve?
7. What are the only three fruits native to North America?
8. Which U.S. President signed the law making Martin Luther King Day a national
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A Kiddie-Show host once urged his viewers to dig into their sleeping dad's wallets and
send in some "little green pieces of paper with pictures of George Washington, Ben
Franklin, and Tomas Jefferson on them".
1. PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM
(Bonus; Midway Islands, American Samoa, Northern Marianna Islands
2. - d (a was his parakeet, b was his turtle, c was Roscoe’s dog on Dukes of Hazzard)
3. "FORREST GUMP"
4. MINNIE PEARL
6. boris becker
7. CONCORD GRAPES, blueberries, cranberries
8. RONALD REAGAN
Funnyman Soupy Sales, on WNEW in New York, in 1965, did just that. Sales was
suspended for seven shows for the prank, which he later reported netted him a few real
dollars and a lot of Monopoly and other play money.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !