DID YOU KNOW...
Q: WHAT DO YOUR LUNGS AND A TENNIS COURT HAVE IN COMMON?
A: THEY HAVE ABOUT THE SAME SURFACE AREA.
1. What are the names of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ?
2. What was the name of the greaser hoodlum gang in the musical Grease ?
(Bonus; what was the name of the rival gang from across town ?)
3. Name that (1984) movie;
He's rambunctious, and reptile-like, and Howie Mandel provided his voice.........
"Don't expose him to bright light, don't get him wet, and don't feed him after midnight"...
4. Definitions; (R)
To feel regret, remorse or sorrow..intr.
To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow for; be penitent...
5. What fruit comes in a Redchief and a Earliglow variety ?
6. What was the last name of the brothers who discovered diamonds on their farm, "Vooruitzigt", in 1870 ?
7. Name the group who had a 1975 Disco hit with
That's the Way (uh, huh- uh,huh) I Like It
8. What's my Brand-Name;
In the pre-designer jean era of the late seventies, these "must-have" denim slacks were the ultimate in foxy feminine hipness. They were distinguished by the trademark saddleback- a horseshoe shape design around the butt...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mr. Potato Head quit smoking in 1987.
1. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael
2. The T-Birds - acceptable; Thunderbirds
(bonus- the Scorpions)
6. De Beers
7. K.C and the Sunshine Band
The famous spud-shaped toy kicked his corn-cob pipe habit, thanks to the urging of then surgeon General C. Everett Coop.