DID YOU KNOW...
LIGHTNING STRIKES MEN ABOUT SEVEN TIMES MORE OFTEN THAN IT DOES WOMEN.
1. What famous novel begins with a first chapter titled "Spade and Archer" ?
2. Cheryl Tiegs, in the ubiquitous 1978 pin-up poster, wore what color swimsuit ?
3. Mary Tyler Moore won two Emmys for her work on what sitcom ?
4. Name those Characters;
Imported from a pygmy tribe in darkest Africa, these orange-skinned, green-haired dwarfs were employed by the owner of a food manufacturer. (they were altered in the 1971 remake to avoid any racial overtones).
5. What was the name of the community where the Jetsons lived ?
6. What Hall of Famer is the only person to play as a Brave in Boston, Milwaukee, AND Atlanta ?
7. What's the name for the diamond-shaped "soft spot" on the skull of a new-born ?
8. How many different types of falling pieces are there in the electronic game, Tetris
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The original Halloween
movie took three weeks and cost just over $300,000 to shoot.
1. The Maltese Falcon
3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
5. Orbit City
6. Eddie Mathews
The 1978 slasher flick was as "Indie" as they come. directed by John Carpenter, the movie's original title was The Babysitter Murders
, and the scenes of the Myers house were filmed in an abandoned home in Pasadena. Shot for $325,000, the film grossed $47 million.
was Jamie Lee Curtis' debut movie role. She went on to star in a series of horror movies such as The Fog, Prom Night,
and Terror Train,
earning her the nickname "The Scream Queen".