APPROXIMATELY 14% OF U.S. HOMES HAVE A TV IN THE KITCHEN.
1. Name the production company responsible for giving us The Flintstones, Johnny Quest, Quickdraw McGraw, & Scooby Doo
, among others.
2. What singer's 1940's teenage fans were called "Bobby Soxers" ?
3. What NBA great starred with Bruce Lee in Game of Death
4. What is Atari's
all-time best-selling Arcade Game ?
5. Definition ; (L)
1. A broad, satirical piece that uses ridicule to attack a person, group, or institution. 2. A light, good-humored satire.
6. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum sits on the shore of what lake ?
7. Who had a huge 1964 hit with Baby, I Need Your Lovin'
8. Who am I ?
"Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab!"
Tim Curry's classic gender-bending character, the "Sweet transvestite" who came to earth in a castle-space ship, where he creates the "Ultimate" man...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The U.S. Navy invested nearly half-a-million dollars in Frisbee research.
2. Frank Sinatra
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
6. Lake Erie
7. The Four Tops
8. Dr. Frank N. Furter
The government agency was actually using the flying disc to test a prototype flare launcher, back in 1968.
They created a test facility in Utah using wind tunnels and a specially-designed launcher, which was connected to computers and cameras to record the launches.