DID YOU KNOW...
The Chinese invented eyeglasses. Marco Polo reported seeing many pairs worn by the
Chinese as early as 1275, 500 years before lens-grinding became an art in the west.
1. What fruit is the main ingredient of Guacamole?
2. Name the breakfast cereal that has a Leprechaun mascot.
3. Spanish Lesson ;
El vino, para que sepa a vino, bebelo con un amigo.
a. - If you want to know if your wine is ok , ask a friend to taste it.
b. - A good wine before the soup makes the best friends.
c. - A good wine is like a good friend.
d. - For a wine to taste like real wine, it has to be drunk with a friend.
4. Which house does Leo control?
a. - 5th house
b. - 9th house
c. - 3rd house
d. - 12th house
5. GIMMIE Dept. ;
What type of fruit is shown on the Georgia quarter?
6. My mother loved this one: the loudest, scariest timer in the world went TICK TICK TICK while we scrambled to fit all of the teeny yellow shapes into their respective holes. What was this game?
a. - Perfection
b. - Concentration
c. - Sorry
d. - Operation
7. What was George Balanchine’s line of work ?
a. – Baseball Player
b. – Actor
c. – Choreographer
d. – Officer – US Army
8. When it comes to milk, what is “UHT” milk ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The founder of McDonald’s served in the same WW1 ambulance Service, and sometimes in the same ambulance, as Walt Disney.
2. Lucky Charms
3. – d
4. – a
5. the Peach
6. - a
7. – c
8. long life milk. It comes in a box, it can live without refrigeration for 6 months until opened.
They were both Medical Technician drivers.
Unfortunately, both Disney and Ray Kroc, McDonald’s founder, died before the two companies started doing business together in 1997.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !