Did you know...
The cucumber is not a vegetable; botanically, it's a fruit.
So are the eggplant, pumpkin, squash, tomato, gherkin and okra.
1. Name the kiddie program (1972-81) that had actors in foam costumes and featured Freddy the Frog, Henrietta the Hippo, and wise old Charlie the Owl...
2. On the TV series The Addams Family, what was little Wednsday's middle name?
3. Who was cartoon character Quick-Draw McGraw's heroic alter-ego?
(Hint; Quick-Draw dressed in a "Zorro"-like costume...)
4. Tonto often calls the Lone Ranger "Kemo Sabe"; what's that in english?
5. Patty duke won an academy award for her portrayal of what real-life person?
6. Name the Patric Swayzee movie that's set in the Catskills at the fictional Kellerman's Mountain House.
7. What's the central building of a castle called?
8. The Marianas Trench is located in which ocean?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bigwig, Hazel and Fiver were three cannibalistic rabbits that were deletedfrom Animal Farm in the weeks before it went to print.
1. NEW ZOO REVUE
3. EL KABONG
4. "TRUSTY SCOUT"
5. HELEN KELLER
6. DIRTY DANCING
7. THE KEEP
8. THE PACIFIC
Bigwig, Hazel, and Fiver are the names of rabbits in Watership Down, a 1972 novel by Richard Adams.
The novel revolves around the lives of rabbits that are forced to relocate when their home is threatened by a land developer.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !