DID YOU KNOW...
THE NEW YORK CITY PHONE BOOK HAD 22 HITLERS LISTED BEFORE WORLD WAR II . . . AND NONE AFTER.
1. What same three letters can be placed in front of each of these words to form a new word?
TIME SPORT SAGE SWORD SABLE
2. From which port was the bulk of the British Expeditionary Forces evacuated in 1940 ?
3. Which two countries are home to the Sonoran desert ?
4. What sort of critter comes in a "Persian Blue" variety ?
5. What sort of a game "Octopush" ?
6. What country counts Ruyard Kipling as a native ?
7. If I'm utilizing a Capo, chances are I'm playing the .............what ?
8. What game was originally (1938-48) called "Lexico" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
is the name of a U.S. military missile.
3. USA and Mexico
5. Underwater Hockey
The name of "Nike" is attached to more than sneakers !
Named after the Greek Goddess of Victory, Nike also refers to an Army project in the 1940's that resulted in the creation of the Nike / Ajax anti-aircraft missle system.