Did you know...
According to plumbers, the hardest item to flush down a toilet is a Ping-Pong ball.
1. What fruit is also known as the "Chinese Gooseberry"?
2. If I suffer from Apiphobia, what is it I fear?
3. In what battle did Britain's King Harold Die?
4. What word describes the minimum number of members on a committee in attendance
for it to reach valid decisions?
5. Name the former child star who became a U.S. Ambassador.
6. It's credited to "Lennon & McCartney", but who actually wrote YESTERDAY ?
7. What year was the great Chicago fire ?
a. – 1871
b. – 1875
c. – 1879
d. - 1883
8. What sort of food item is a "Fiesta Fip"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"The Star-Spangled Banner" includes the line, "Their blood has wash'd out their foul
1. kiwi fruit
3. BATTLE OF HASTINGS
5. SHIRLEY TEMPLE BLACK
6. PAUL McCARTNEY
7. - a
8. a hot pepper
TRUTH !! !!
Though Americans usually sing only the first part, there are actually four stanzas in
Francis Scott Key's famous poem. The above quoted line is from the third stanza.
All four stanzas end with the same line:"o'er the land of the free, and the home of the
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !