trivia 10/25- sorry !!
DID YOU KNOW...
HENRY FORD WAS THE FIRST BILLIONAIRE IN AMERICA.
1. What legendary horror flick takes place in Evans City, Pennsylvania?
2. What boxer was nick-named "hands of stone"?
3. Do you recall the code name for the WWII D-Day invasion?
4. What city is nicknamed the "Queen of the Adriatic"?
5. What comic superhero's real name is Norin Radd?
6. What was the name of Robert Redford's character in the film, "The Natural"?
7. When the TITANIC sank in 1912, what percentage of the 2,224 persons aboard survived?
8. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"The New Colossus", the poem engraved on the plaque at the base of the Statue of Liberty, proclaiming "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...." was written by Walt Whitman.
1. "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD"
2. ROBERTO DURAN
3. OPERATION OVERLORD
4. venice, italy
5. silver surfer
6. ROY HOBBS
7. thirty-two percent
8. THOMAS JEFFERSON
The poem was written by a 34 year-old Jewish poet named Emma Lazarus in 1883 for a fund-raiser auction to build a pedestal for the Statue. Lazarus' 14-line sonnet was auctioned off for $21,500, an unheard-of sum for a short piece of poetry.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !