DID YOU KNOW...
THE WORD SQUAW
DOES NOT APPEAR IN ANY AMERICAN INDIAN LANGUAGE.
1. Clint Eastwood and Sondra Locke appeared together in six films; name the first one, released in 1976...
(Bonus; name the LAST one, released in 1983)
2. What Was O.J. Simpson's NFL nickname ?
3. Name That Movie ;
A 1967 offering starring Sidney Poitier as Mark thackeray, an American teacher assigned to a rough High School in London's slummy East End, who inspires a classroom of undisciplined teens....
4. What controversial novel begins with Gibreel Farishta and Saladin Chamcha falling from an exploding airliner ?
5. Who am I ;
On January 27, 1606, Me and my "Gunpowder Plot" coconspirators went on trial in London for a conspiracy to blow up the English Parliament and King James I in 1605 . Four days later we were all executed. The good news is that I got my own day named after me, November 5th, ___ ______ Day, also known as "Bonfire Day"....
6. What was the home town of W.C. Fields ?
(Hint; It was the butt of many of his jokes...)
7. What's the only country to border on both Belgium and Spain ?
8. The Peace Symbol, popularized during the Vietnam War, was designed in 1958 and incorporated the semaphore signs for "N" and "D" ; What did the "N-D" stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a group of Rhinos is called a "Thrush".
1. The Outlaw Josie Wales (Sudden Impact)
2. "The Juice" or "Juice"
3. To Sir, With Love
4. The Satanic Verses
5. Guy Fawkes
8. Nuclear Disarmament
Three or more rhinos is considered a "crash" or a "herd".