Meaning: An exclamation used to frighten or surprise someone
Origin: The word comes from Boh, the name of a great Norse general and son of the god Odin. According to ancient legend, he was so fearsome that the very mention of his name struck panic in his enemies.
Did you know…
On guard! Jousting is the official state sport of Maryland !
1. what is measured in Scoville units?
2. who was the first woman to be awarded, in 1996, the Congressional Space Medal of Honor?
3. What company demonstrated, in 1958, the first integrated circuit ?
4. what's the more common name for Ecuador's "Archipielago de Colon'"?
5. What century saw the end of the Spanish Inquisition?
6. Name the actor who uttered the immortal line: "Use the Force, Luke." ?
7. What bird shares his nest with a teddy bear named Radar?
8. What US state's elected officials are most likely to call themselves "Saints"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The only real Surfer in the Beach Boys was Dennis Wilson.
.1. THE HEAT LEVEL IN PEPPERS
2. shannon lucid
3. texas instruments
4. GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
5. 19th century
6. ALEC GUINNESS
7. BIG BIRD
The other four members were avid hot-rodders.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !