Q: WHAT DOES AN ALGOLOGIST STUDY?
1. What company takes it's name from the Japanese word for the constellation Pleiades ?
2. What's the only nation that borders on both Pakistan and Bangladesh ?
3. What was the name of the Flintstone's pet saber-tooth tiger ?
4. Who authored the poem, "The Road Not Taken" ?
5. Definition; (L)
1. A clumsy fellow. 2. An inexperienced sailor.
6. What novel begins "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot" ?
7. What's the three-letter word that represents the Vietnamese Lunar New Year holiday ?
8. An "Umiak" is a larger version of what form of transportation ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sigmund Freud was one of the first Rhodes Scholars.
4. Robert Frost
6. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
As is often pointed out to parents by academic slackers world-wide, the famous psychoanalyst was a notoriously poor student. Disliked by many of his teachers, Freud had a difficult time landing a university job, and ended up concocting some of his strongest theorems while working as a patent office desk clerk.