DID YOU KNOW...
Under federal law, a product must consist of at least 90% peanuts to call itself peanut butter.
1. “ICE” words; (this and future “ICE” words are 6 letters, ending in “ICE”)
...To persuade with promises of something...
2. What film won Robin Williams a Best-Supporting actor award in 1997?
3. Washington D.C.'s House of the Temple is headquarters for what organization?
4. Which of the fifty bills itself as "The Hospitality State"?
5. Can you name the two countries that are at war in the Marx Brothers classic, "Duck
6. Under what alias did bad guy Robert Leroy Parker gain fame?
7. When Miss Kitty (Amanda Blake) departed from the "Gunsmoke" series, what was the
name of the character who bought the Long Branch Saloon?
8. What was the nick-name of the 60's & 70's L.A. Rams defensive line featuring Rosie
Greer, Deacon Jones, Lamar Lundy and Merlin Olsen?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The shortest man to play in the NBA was just 5’3”.
2. "GOOD WILL HUNTING"
3. THE MASONS
5. sylvania and FREEDONIA
6. BUTCH CASSIDY
7. miss hannah
8. . "FEARSOME FOURSOME"
Muggsy Bogues was the shortest player ever. He had a 14-season career, playing for the Bullets, Hornets, and Raptors.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !