DID YOU KNOW...
WORLD SPEED RECORD FOR A PERSON EATING LIVE NIGHT CRAWLERS: 94 WORMS . . . IN 30 SECONDS.
1. What Canadian island is named after Queen Victoria's husband ?
2. Three-fourth of Western Australia's population lives in what city ?
3. Pitching for the White Stockings in 1877, future Sporting goods company founder
Albert Spalding became the first professional baseball player to use..............what ??
4. What phenomenon is named for the french words for "Already Seen" ?
5. What TV sitcom was set in Cicely, Alaska ?
6. If last names were used instead of first names, what TV sitcom would be titled, Finklestein and Montgomery
7. What's the name of the animated .Toys-R-Us
8. Name That Series ;
Airing on CBS prime time from 1967 to 1969, an adventure sho about a 650-pound American Black bear adopted as a pet by a family in the Florida Everglades...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Japan boasts more vending machines per capita than any other country.
1. Prince Edward Island
3. A Glove
5. Northern Exposure
6. Dharma & Greg
7. Geoffrey the Giraffe
8. Gentle Ben
TRUTH !!Perhaps more intriguing than the quantity of machines is the stuff they vend. They have, throughout their modern history, distributed everything from cigarettes to life insurance policies, live lobsters to clean underwear, jeans, shoes, and more unmentionable items than you can possibly imagine.