Did you know…
A fourth-century Roman "Circus Maximus" held 380,000 spectators.
1. If I suffer from Herpetophobia, what do I fear?
2. Where in filmdom would I find a converted ambulance with a license plate that reads, "ECTO-1"?
3. Name the actress who appeared as Clint eastwood's leading lady in six films.
4. Enterprise, Alabama erected a monument to what pesty insect in 1919?
5. What's the more common name for the medical condition, "Epistaxis"?
6. On what Washington, D.C. building would I find the inscription, "Equal Justice Under The Law"?
7. Which company's original slogan, "Babies are our business; Our ONLY business!" had to be dropped after they started selling life-insurance in 1967?
8. In which film would I find Dustin Hoffman playing the role of Thomas Babington Levy ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Rocker Danny Hutton was inspired to name his new band "Three-Dog night" after an extremely cold night at a campsite.
3. SONDRA LOCKE
4. the boll weevil
6. SUPREME COURT BUILDING
7. GERBER FOODS
8. Marathon man
Hutton, Cory Wells, and Chuck Negron chose the name after an extremely uncomfortable camping trip.
The term,"Three-Dog Night" has been credited to the inuit (Eskimos) and refers to a night so cold that a person sleeps cuddled with three dogs in order to keep warm.
Three-Dog Night's first big hit was "ONE", followed by several others, including Easy to be Hard, from the musical HAIR, and Joy to the World.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !