DID YOU KNOW...
The 1960 presidential election holds the title of the closet presidential race. John F. Kennedy won just a tenth of a percent more popular votes than Richard Nixon, but he did carry a clear majority in the Electoral College with 303 votes, as opposed to Nixon's 219 votes.
1. Fill in the blank; "America purchased Alaska from Russia for about ____ an acre.
2. What hill was the site of the revolutionary war battle of Bunker Hill?
3. What year was the Barbie doll first marketed?
4. Name the only U.S. Theme Park that was connected with an athletic stadium.
5. Can you name the only two U.S. Presidents buried at Arlington National Cemetery?
6. The Chrysler Classic Golf tournament is named for what comedy icon?
7. Which of the fifty is home to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from the
8. What religious cult was founded by preacher Jim Jones in the 1970's?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Danielle Steele once solved a real-world murder, inspiring one of her best-selling books.
1. 2 cents
2. BREED'S HILL
4. astroworld (connected to Houston's Astrodome)
5. KENNEDY AND TAFT
6. BOB HOPE
7. new york (in the city of Rome)
8. THE PEOPLE'S TEMPLE
Danielle has sold over 800 million books, making her the best-selling female author alive, and the 8th all-time. Steele’s books have spent an amazing 390 – plus weeks on the New York Times Best-Seller list. but she has never solved a real-life murder ; at least none that got reported on.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !