DID YOU KNOW.....
In this election cycle, Republicans hit the jackpot with casino mogul Sheldon Adelson. Worth an estimated $25 billion, Adelson has donated $44.2 million so far to aid Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and organizations supporting Romney this election.
1. Approximately how many Hershey's Kisses in a pound?
a. – 75
b. – 95
c. – 105
d. - 115
2. In the 1975 thriller, "Jaws", what was the name of shark hunter Quint's boat?
3. In the game of Scrabble, how many points are the Q and Z worth?
4. Who was the first person to whack somebody on the hit TV show, "The Sopranos"?
5. By definition, Magma is in which of the following states;
a. – Gas
b. – liquid
c. – solid
6. Who was the first Baseball player to sign a $100 million contract?
a. – Nolan Ryan
b. – Kevin Brown
c. – Curt Shilling
d. – Steve Carlton
7. What is the name of the vicious three-headed dog that guards the Sorcerer's stone in
"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"?
8. What items are hawked in the jingle, "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
All plants grow from seeds and in turn produce seeds of their own.
1. – b
2. THE ORCA
3. TEN POINTS
4. Tony's nephew, Christopher whacked Czech mobster Emil Kolar
5. – b
6. – b - in 1998 ($105 million over 7 years)
8. MOUNDS AND ALMOND JOY BARS
Though many of the world's plants produce seeds, there are also many that don't.
Conifers (such as pines, firs, and spruces) and flowering plants all grow from and
produce seeds, but mosses and ferns grow from and produce spores, named after a greek
word meaning "seed". Spores differ from seeds in that they contain very small supplies
of food and are able to survive for a very long time.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !