DID YOU KNOW...
THE OLDEST PERSON EVER TO BE ISSUED A DRIVERíS LICENSE IN THE U.S. WAS 109.
1. What year was the first video game, PONG,
2. What body of water are the French referring to when they mention "La Manche", which literally means "The Sleeve" ?
3. Definition ;
1. Any of various aromatic old world plants having clusters of small, purplish flowers and yielding an oil used in perfumery. 2. A pale to light or moderate purple to very light to pale violet.
4. Who am I ;
I was known as the "Thin White Duke" because of my fair skin and slender appearance; I was an androgynous-looking, bizarrely decorated theatrical-based singer whose ever-changing career influenced future generations of musicians from various rock music genres...
5. What ore-ship sank in 1975 after passing too close to Ontario's Caribou Island "when the gales of November came early" ?
6. Which novel is sub-titled There and Back Again
7. To which of the fifty must I travel to visit the Bingham Canyon Copper Mine, the world's largest man-made excavation ?
8. In what US city would I find Beale Street, "Home of the Blues" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A total eclipse of the Sun happens every 11 years.
2. The English Channel
4. David bowie
5. The Edmund Fitzgerald
6. The Hobbit
WHILE THEY ARE RARE, A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE SUN HAPPENS MUCH MORE OFTEN. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THEY ARE MORE OR LESS VISIBLE DEPENDING ENTIRELY ON THE VIEWER'S GEOGRAPHIC VANTAGE POINT.