Did you know...
SHIFTS IN THE EARTH’S CRUST HAVE MOVED THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT 3 MILES SOUTH IN 4,500 YEAR.
1. The name Pablo Escobar is associated with what commodity ?
2. Which Saint is commemorated at Lourdes ?
3. Singer Bob Dylan appears on which Beatles album cover?
4. What's the capital of Belgium ?
5. What sort of critter comes in a "Red Admiral" variety ?
6. How old was Tiger Woods when he won his first U.S.Open ?
7. Pol Pot was the leader of what country ?
8. Who was the oldest son of Joseph Kennedy ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Fruits are the ovaries of plants.
2. saint bernadette
3. SGT. PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
8. JOSEPH KENNEDY JUNIOR
Botanically speaking, fruits are the mature ovaries of plants. They enclose the ovules, or seeds, as they develop, and ripen when the seeds are fully grown, attracting animal to eat and spread the seeds when they excrete.
Any plant variety that contains seeds is classified as a fruit, so cucumbers, tomatoes, and bean pods, commonly thought of as vegetables, are actually fruits.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !