Q: WHAT WAS QUEEN ANNE’S REVENGE?
A: THE NAME OF BLACKBEARD’S PIRATE SHIP.
1. What's the more common name for the Thyroid cartilage ?
2. In what 1986 film does Brian Cox portray Hannibal "Lecktor" (sic) ?
3. The Spencer Tracy 1955 classic film, Bad Day at Black Rock is the first film to be shot in what wide-screen format ?
4. Which Disney movie title character has a love interest named Faline ?
5. Definition ; (C)
n.~ 1. (naut.) An apparatus consisting of a vertical cylinder rotated manually or by motor, used for hoisting by winding in a cable or rope. 2. A small cylindrical pulley used to regulate the speed of magnetic tape in a tape recorder.
6. What classic novel is subtitled, A Tale of the Christ ?
7. "Peachtree Street" is the most famous street in what southern U.S. city ?
8. What TV whodunnit series was set in Cabot Cove, Maine ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
James Dean's first acting gig was in a Pepsi commercial.
.1. Adam's Apple
3. First film shot in Cinemascope
6. Ben Hur
8. Murder, She Wrote
The iconic actor scored a whopping $30 for his first acting job.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !