DID YOU KNOW...
THICK SKIN: THE BARK OF THE GIANT SEQUOIA CAN BE UP TO 2 FEET THICK.
1. Name the six states that border on South Dakota .
2. Multiple Choice;
In the 1966 Sci-Fi thriller, The Fantastic Voyage
, the miniaturized ship and crew were injected into the bloodstream of a scientist to remove..................
a. an assassin's bullet
b. a blood clot
c. a tumor
d. a bone fragment
.................................. from his brain .
3. Three-quarters of the cadmium mined annually is used, with nickel, to produce what common household item ?
4. What Canadian-born actor's 1999 memoir was entitled Get a Life
5. What nation is divided by the Cook Strait ?
6. Prior to 1993, what were the four divisions of the National Hockey league ?
7. Czechoslovakia is no more; divided into what two countries ?
8. Who was honored as TIME
magazine's very first (1928) "Man of the Year" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Black olives are grown in warmer climates than their green cousins.
.1. North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana
2. b- blood clot
4. William Shatner
5. New Zealand
6. Adams, Norris, Patrick, and Smythe
7. the Czech Republic and Slovakia
8. Charles Lindbergh
The only difference between a green and a black olive is their level of maturity.
Green olives, if left longer on the vine, will ripen into black olives.