DID YOU KNOW...
A victimless crime is one in which the accused has not acted in a manner harmful to another. In other words, nothing was stolen; no property damaged; no other party was hurt, no other real person that is. What has occurred is this: The accused has broken some 'shall' or 'shall not' statute of law. In all such cases the state assumes the role of victim, no matter that in most cases the accused is the real victim and the state the assailant.
1. Which of the following computer phenomena was introduced first ?
a. - my space
b. – you tube
c. – Yahoo
2. What city has hosted the most Super Bowls ?
3. On average, which of the following dog breeds are the heaviest ?
a. – St. Bernard
b. – Great Dane
c. – Pyrenean Mastiff
d. – Alaskan Malamute
4. ICE word – six letters...
the part of a woman's dress covering the body between the neckor shoulders and thewaist.
5. What does the food-related French word, “déjeuner”
a. – lunch
b. – Server
c. – Salad Chef
d. – Side dish
6. Caber Tossing is the National sport of what country ?
7. In which Disney film do we find a character named Br’er Rabbit ?
8. What Rock music Icon’s first band was called “Mudcrutch” ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The liver functions, among other things, as the primary filtering agent for the blood.
1. – c
2. New Orleans
3. – c
5. – a
7. “Song of the South (1946)
8. Tom Petty
That would be the Spleen...
The spleen is a lymphoid organ located in the left side of the abdominal cavity under the diaphragm, the muscular partition between the abdomen and the chest. In man it is about the size of a fist and is well supplied with blood. As the lymph nodes are filters for the lymphatic circulation, the spleen is the primary filtering element for the blood.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !