Did You Know...
AN ASTRONAUT ORBITING EARTH CAN SEE AS MANY AS 16 SUNRISES AND
SUNSETS EVERY 24 HOURS.
1. What athlete is famous for his talent, his dyed hair, and his body piercings ?
2. What was the USA's first designated National Monument ?
3. What famous artist began painting at age 74 ?
4. What's the world's largest museum complex ?
5. Who was John Rolfe's famous native american bride ?
6. Under what name did rapper Robert Van Winkle achieve fame ?
7. In what broadway hit musical would I hear a tune called "Springtime for Hitler" ?
8. Name the 50's rock group who had a hit called "Speedo".
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A blue-skinned family was found in the backwoods of Kentucky.
1. DENNIS RODMAN
2. DEVIL'S TOWER
3. GRANDMA MOSES
4. the smithsonian institute
6. vanilla ice
7. THE PRODUCERS
8. THE CADILLACS
The fugate family lived in Troublesome creek and suffered from a rare, hereditary disease
called Methemoglobinemia, which tints the skin blue or sometimes purple, due to a blood
Largely cut off from the rest of the world, the Fugates ended up inter-marrying, and by
the time they were discovered, had produced quite a few blue offspring.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !