DID YOU KNOW....
The sun sneeze is called 'photic sneeze reflex' which occurs in one-sixth to one-quarter of the population. Nobody is sure what causes it, but there are many nerves in your head and there can be leakage from one nerve pathway to another, which could cause a sneeze from looking at sunlight.
1. Which singing group was once headed up by Smokey Robinson ?
2. What Am I ?
I am an eighteen-mile-wide National Park in Arizona. I am considered one of the world’s finest examples of arid-land erosion.
3. Which country did China go to war with in 1894?
a. - Russia
b. - Korea
c. - England
d. - Japan
4. What’s the more commonly used name for Nitrous Oxide ?
5. What Auto Company produces the PT Cruiser ?
6. In the "Harry Potter" stories, a fictional currency is used by the wizards. What is the name of the coin with the highest value?
7. According to the Bible and subsequent Maltese traditions, which animal bit Paul as he gathered firewood upon his ship's arrival into Malta?
a. - Spider
b. - Viper
c. - Scorpion
d. – Salamander
8. What type of radiation poisoning was Dr. Bruce Banner exposed to? After being exposed to this radiation, he became television's 'The Incredible Hulk'.
a. - ultraviolet
b. - gamma
c. - nu
d. – upsilon
TRUTH OR CRAP??
Moths fly to burning candles or glowing light bulbs because of their mating instinct.
1. The Miracles
2. Grand Canyon National Park
3. – d
4. Laughing Gas
6. the Galleon
7. – b
8. – b
It is not the illumination that draws them but the infrared light of radiant heat, which to us is invisible. Their body temperatures soar when they are in flight and they home in on one another like heat-seeking missiles. Warmth from a candle or light seems like a powerful summons from a supermoth.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !