DID YOU KNOW...
Our Galaxy has approximately 250 billion stars---------and it is estimated by astronomers
that there are 100 billion other galaxies in the universe.
1. What comic strip is set in the town of Grimy Gulch?
2. What famous founding father was born on Pope's Creek Plantation, Virginia, in
a. – George Washington
B. – Thomas Jefferson
c. – Benjamin Harrison
d. – Benjamin Franklin
3. What is the headgear worn by Snap as seen on the cereal box of rice krispies?
4. What was the catch-phrase of comedian George Gobel?
5. By what more familiar name is Cartoon character Stimpson J. Cat better
6. What deed must I accomplish to become a member of the Caterpillar Club?
7. What American opera is set in Catfish Row, a tenement in Charleston, South
8. Naturalist Euell Gibbons extolled the virtues of what cereal in TV
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The sticker price on the very first Chevy Corvette was under $1500.
2. GEORGE WASHINGTON
3. BAKER'S / CHEF'S HAT
4. "well, I'll be a dirty bird !"
6. bail out of an airplane
7. "PORGY AND BESS"
8. POST GRAPE NUTS
It was about $3500. During 1953, the first year the Corvette was manufactured,
Chevrolet made a total of 300, all of which were white. The 1954 model had a
production run of 3,265 but was considered a failure after selling only 2,189.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !