Did you know...
There were 18 televisions in Elvis' Graceland home.
1. Can you name the third-baseman in the old Abbott & Costello "who's on
first" comedy routine ?
2. On the TV sit-com, "Roseanne", what was her last name?
3. In which book of the Old Testament does the Lord appear to Moses in the
form of a burning bush?
4. What Toy company makes Barbie Dolls ?
5. By what name are the fictional characters Aramis, Athos, and Porthos
6. What's the British establishment associated with the term, "Fleet
7. Which of the fifty is known as the Badger State?
8. True or false; In area, Alaska is more than twice the size of Texas.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The USA protects a larger percentage of it's area for wildlife than any
country in the world.
1. "I DON'T KNOW"
5. THE THREE MUSKETEERS
The USA isn't even in the top ten ! Ecuador protects 43% of it's area.
Venezuela, Denmark, the Dominican Republic and Austria round out the top
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !