Trivia 11/17 replacements
DID YOU KNOW...
Choking on food is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States.
1. What island nation has it's capital at Bridgetown ?
2. Who am I ;
Born in the USA, I married a Beatle, and had a daughter who became a world-famous dress designer......
3. What is the band of light variable winds near the equator called ?
4. What was the title of Barry Manilow's first charted single ?
5. Which animal weighs the most- polar bear or walrus ?
6. The largest mining operation in the world excavates for what element ?
7. What does a "Chandler" manufacture ?
8. In what body of water is the island of Majorca ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Rocker Rick Springfield played a strung-out lawyer on The Guiding Light.
2. Linda McCartney
3. the Doldrums
8. the Mediterranean
The 80's heartthrob, who still inspires throngs of groupies, played Doctor Noah Drake on General Hospital - a role he reprised in 2005
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !