did you know...
"Grand Hotel" (1932) has the distinction of being the only "best picture" Oscar winner
that did not win at least one other Oscar............
1. do you recall the more formal first name of TV's "grizzly" Adams?
2. what was Bruce Springsteen's first hit?
3. what's the heaviest that the Sunday edition of the new york times has ever been?
4. what was it that Erma Bombeck once referred to as the "world's second-oldest
5. which weekly publication's editorial column is titled, "as we see it"?
6. what color are the "green cards" issued to resident aliens in the USA?
7. what year was the great o.j. Simpson white ford bronco slow chase?
8. who was the first sports commentator to win an Emmy?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
general Erwin Rommel was forced to drink poison for his perceived disloyalty to the Nazi
2. "BORN TO RUN"
3. seven pounds
5. TV guide
6. PINK OR LIGHT BLUE
8. Jim McKay
Rommel was a Nazi military star, commanding Hitler's personal bodyguard battalion in
1939, the seventh panzer division in 1940, and then in 1942, at age 53, he was promoted
to field marshal, the youngest in the German army.
but his public criticisms of Hitler could not be ignored, and in 1944, he was offered a
choice of taking poison or being tried for treason. he chose the poison, earning the
respect of even his adversaries.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !